Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Lazy Saturday

The sun came out early this morning, just about the same time the birds started chattering and singing, and when Ramon rolled up in his van, ready to set up his display booth for jewelry followed by his regiment of yoga positions. I like to lay down and watch him move purposely and fluidly, practicing his yoga....plus, afterwards, he spends time rubbing my tummy.

It's a Saturday, so all of the 37 working studios are open...much of the patio is occupied by artists with their artwork displayed, waiting for some interest and perhaps a sale.

For me, as the hot day progressed, I positioned myself on the cool floor in Yanush's studio, watching him paint his peaceful landscape scenes and waiting for a piece of that roast pork sandwich that his wife Carol made for him....

No comments:

Post a Comment