Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Flowers, Classes & Kids

I am stuffed with pizza...Steve, Barbara, and some others are busily working at the table in front of his studio, creating paper flowers out of paper plates...painting, gluing, and assembling works of art!....all for patio decorations for our open house on July 23rd 11-7 PM....I relished the pizza served for lunch.....ughh!

The atmosphere is calmer now....Elizabeth and Charlotte's summer morning class is over...and now, Ellie's afternoon summer class is in session out in the main patio....the children seem to enjoy the clay, painting and constructing of art....and, I enjoy the tidbits and pats on my head from the children.

It is a beautiful, sunny, day in the Villge...wish you were here!

1 comment:

  1. I used the Flowers for Kids program to teach a group of children, ages 7 to 16, about how to care for and enjoy fresh flowers even longer. The children and their accompanying parents also learned about the different types of flowers that are used in any arrangement so that those Lines, Focals, Fillers and Greens optimize the beauty of the flowers. It was an enjoyable experience for everyone as well as for me. I have been thanked many times by both children and their parents for such a great time and for how much they learned about caring for fresh flowers. It will last them a lifetime! Flowers for Kids is definitely a wonderful and unique approach to educating kids about the world of fresh flowers. I highly recommend it!”

    ReplyDelete