Monday, August 13, 2012

MEMORIES and MINUTIAE

SCOTT KUHNLY and BELLA (aka Roxie)



SCOTT KUHNLY, a member of Spanish Village for over 40 years, passed away July 27, 2012.   For as long as I've been with the Village, Scott would give me bites of his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, long tummy rubs, and pats on my head followed by the familiar sounds of his voice. Scott displayed his watercolor and oil paintings near the entrance of the Village on the patio.
The scent of Scott has disappeared, and the habit of seeing him almost every weekend makes me sad, now that he is gone. An overwhelming minutiae of feelings and memories leave me uncertain, but I focus on special memories with Scott....the minutiae dissipates to warm thoughts and memories I hold in my heart....recapturing my friend, Scott....and that feels good.
Until Later, all my Love, Bella

Check out an earlier post with Scott and I at this link.  http://bellathedoginspanishvillageartcenter.blogspot.com/2010/06/sometimes-when-weather-is-sunny-i-like.html








No comments:

Post a Comment