Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Potter's Guild Sale & Pepperoni


Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. Roger Caras

It is a sunny day.
The whole main patio is full of tables covered with ceramics of all kinds, interesting sculptures, and utilitarian clay works. Twice a year, the Potter's Guild puts on a big weekend sale, showing off their many interpretations of clay.


I see Elizabeth and Shirley busily loading their tables with their wares. There are casserole dishes, bowls, cups, sushi dishes, vases and more. Doug is loading his tables with many colorful sculptures. People are meandering around the tables, picking up interesting pieces to appreciate and examine. The shapes and the glazes are intriguing.... The line to pay for the pieces is beginning to snake around the corner...customers are patient to purchase their treasures. I decide to get up, do my Bella shake, ahhh, that feels good, and trot on down to the Potter's Guild...I can smell the pizza's aroma coming from the guild....I enjoy the admiring looks I get from all the visitors, but really enjoy nothing more than a slice of pepperoni pizza! Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment