Tuesday, February 10, 2015

HEARTS AND BARKS

BRANDON -my Poodle Buddy
FRANKLIN the  Arachnophobia Rat
HELLLOOOO My Dears!

Franklin, the arachnophobia rat has taken on a couple new wives... and, Brandon, my poodle buddy, is being more than attentive to me.


 
 
 
 
 
The weather and the season spell VALENTINE'S DAY!
 
Time for Love in all its s wonder!
Love comes in different ways.....
EMILY - one of Franklin Wives




I love pizza and meatballs, and cookies, and treats I find on the floor. Franklin likes wives. .....so does Brandon, in a manner of speaking.






 
For you lovers of art, COME TO ART ABANDONMENT DAY ON VALENTINES DAY THROUGHOUT THE PARK ART FREE FOR THE TAKING ...THAT'S ON SATURDAY.

PLUS! BARK AT THE PARK ON SUNDAY, AT THE ORGAN PAVILION A DOG AND DOG LOVER'S FUN DAY.


Come enjoy our day of love!

You know I love you! Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment