Sunday, October 21, 2012

HALLOWEEN DOGGY COSTUME CONTEST

 
HALLOWEEN DOGGY COSTUME CONTEST

OCTOBER 21, NOON-1PM

CHECK IN NEAR THE LILLY POJND

OR IN SPANISH VILLAGE PATIO

HUMANS ENCOURAGED TO DRESS UP

TRICK OR TREATING FOR CHILDREN, TOO!

PRIZES! PRIZES! AND MORE PRIZES!

 

It's drizzling this weekend, after weeks of heat and humid discomfort. I am hoping for a dry Saturday, because of the Doggy Halloween Costume Contest!

I am going to be a princess (and any other princesses better watch out!)...Miss Piggy and I have quite a bit in common....Brandon, my poodle buddy, is coming as Dean Martin, complete with cocktail glass.....and he's going to bring his buddy, Simon, as Frank Sinatra!...Old Blue Eyes!.....Studio 26 is giving out Halloween treats for the four legged friends....and the other studios are handing out Halloween treats for the trick or treaters....as for me, I am looking forward to just being beautiful and adored.

 

Everyone, come share the Halloween festivities, Saturday, October 27th in Spanish Village Art Center!

 
Until the witches and goblins get you!

Love,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment