Monday, March 5, 2012

It's me Bella aka Roxie and meet Mr. Tom

Here I am with Mr. Tom one of my very best friends. Do you like my Pink Bow? Lai made that for me. Lai is an artist in Studio 26 at Spanish Village Art Center. She feeds me doggie treats.

I can't wait to go outside and see all my friends in Balboa Park today.
Hi All,

I didn't realize how much I love Spanish Village, until I nudged Pricilla, the feral cat, said 'hi' to Franklin the village rat, or visited my artist friends in their studios, where without shame, I rolled over on my back for tummy rubs, and mooched taste treats.

I love the freedom of being at Spanish Village.....watching art, of all kinds, being created, listening to the live music, and enjoying the happy visitors who come and enjoy the village.

Most of all, I love being reunited with my best buddy, Tom, who comes and takes me for walks throughout Balboa Park, and sometimes takes me to his home to hang out.

There is much to Love at Spanish Village!

No comments:

Post a Comment