Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Wonder and A Reflection

I have been called a 'good dog', a 'cute dog'....but, never a pretty dog. I am looking at my reflection in Lai's glass door and am wondering if maybe I could be considered interesting or pretty. You might ask 'what's the big deal?'.....Well, the Balboa Park 2nd Annual Top Dog Photo Contest is coming up...entries (photos) of dogs posing or frolicking in Balboa Park are wanted for this contest....Spanish Village would be ideal with it's Spanish charm and colorful tiles throughout the village... I'm just wondering if someone like me would have a chance at winning the Loews Coronado Bay Resort overnighter that includes dog surf lessons and lots of doggy goodies...or perhaps, 2nd place, a dog portrait, and Balboa Park Passports...maybe I could get Alane to take some photos of me....do you think I could win? I don't know..maybe I could get Beverly to brush my fur....Cassandra to put on a fresh bow....

*Balboa Park Top Dog, submit Aug 29-Sep 16, www.balboapark.org/topdog, voting on line from Sept 21-Sept 30....winner chosen Oct 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment