Monday, May 6, 2013

MOMS TO MOTHERS

 
 






Mother's Day is this Sunday.
I don't remember much about my mother, but I wish I did. In the Village, I see children with their moms, mothers holding infants, grown men and women strolling with their elderly mothers, and couples waiting for their baby to be born.....It's all a facet of Nature, MOTHER Nature.




For this weekend:
If you are looking for a unique gift for Mother's Day, come check out the Glass Guild's twice yearly patio sale, both Saturday and Sunday from 10AM to 5 PM.....

Tables set out throughout the spacious patio will display and sell glass work of all kinds ranging from useable glass, wearable glass to decorative glass. All work is made by glass guild members of Spanish Village.
 
For those who would enjoy creating clay windchimes:
Beverly in studio 39, invites you to assemble a unique, custom made, windchime, complete with clay beads, glass beads, and brass bells, for Mother's Day.....(she gave me a meatball to mention this---Woof!)

Spanish Village is family and pet friendly..... a charming, vintage village, creating an art colony of San Diegans, who invite you to come see us!

We are open 7 days a week, from 11 AM to 4 PM!

So, my loves,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment