UNTIL NEXT YEAR, DECEMBER NIGHTS!
 
 
WHEW!
 
I am exhausted from all the activities at our annual December Nights! Brandon, my poodle buddy, Erika the rag doll cat, Franklin the arachnophobic rat, and I are basically immobile from all the goodies we have eaten from hand outs and crumbs on the ground. This is just Heaven! We still haven't covered the whole Village for overlooked goodies!
 
This year, we had so many guests walk into our Village and enjoy the decorated, cheerful, colorful, ambience of the Holidays. Twinkling lights, trees decorated with Christmas packaging & balls, booths lined up and down the patio displaying and selling their artwork, the aroma of food from the food booths, every studio spruced up and decorated for the holiday event....every year, this event happens, and every year, it is a place of magic, old time memories, and charm.
 
Soon, my cousin 'Miss Molly' will be visiting me...can't wait for you to meet her. In the meantime, I need to knock off a pound or two before she comes....(she's a silly, vain, creature and I couldn't have her slimmer than me).
 
Come visit us in Spanish Village Art Center...we're open 7-days a week, 11AM-4PM, and we have 37 working studios for you to see, and perhaps purchase a handmade, original, piece of art. We are family and pet friendly, free to come and visit, usually have live music for you to enjoy, and the vintage and ambience of a village in Spain.
 
Time for a nap, again....
Happy Holidays!
 
 
Love,
Bella