Sunday, April 29, 2012

EARTH DAY 2012 BALBOA PARK SAN DIEGO

Last Sunday, we celebrated Earth Day at the park.....I heard we had over 60,000 visitors. Booths were set up along the Prado to represent different interest groups who wanted to spread the word, and the aroma of cheese burgers permeated the air. Brandon, my poodle buddy, and I layed around and got pets on the head, and an occassional belly rub. I asked him if he understood Earth Day, and he said he understood a good, cool, freshly dug up hole of earth in which to lie down......I can't say I disagree. I guess you could say the Earth is a provider of many necessities and enjoyments.....some call her Mother Earth..... Somehow, I don't remember my Mother, but I do know Mother's Day is coming up next month....the same weekend of the big patio glass sale. If you can, come on out and check out the glassware and art, find something for your Mother......and rub my tummy!!! Love and Kisses, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment